Do you want to know what your child is searching on his phone or which all websites he/she is visiting? If yes, you need to track their browsing history. To do this, you don’t have to touch their phone and snoop inside it. You can simply use TheTruthSpy app to track their phone’s browsing history. It is a spying app that helps you to follow a phone.
Apart from tracking their browsing history, you can use other features of this app as well to control them. If you want to know more about tracking browsing history, we can help you. In this post, we will show you how to track internet browsing history using the TheTruthSpy app.
Tracking Browsing History
Although tracking browsing history may seem like an invasion of privacy, it is necessary to protect young kids. As we all know, the internet can be quite dangerous. You need to monitor your child’s browsing history to check if they are using any adult websites are watch unethical content on their phone. You need to guide them and help them through this phase of life. By tracking a phone’s browsing history, you can check the name and URL of all the visited sites. The tracking is done through stealth mode so that you don’t get caught while doing it.
TRY IT FREE
Features of Tracking Browsing History
Here is a list of all the elements to tracking Browsing History.
- Website List: You will be able to see a list of all the websites visited through the phone’s browser. You can click on each site to get further details.
- Name of the site: You will be able to check the site’s name that is visited from the phone.
- URL: Similarly, you can also check the URL of the website. You can click on it to visit the site and check what content it highlights.
- The number of times visited: You can check the number of times a particular site is visited.
- Block Sites: You can use the remote function and block specific locations on the phone. The user won’t be able to access these sites.
- Date & Time: You can check the date and time of the visit. This way, you will know when the site was visited.
- Time Spent: You can check the time spent on each site.
Advantages of Tracking Browsing History
Here is a list of all the benefits of Tracking Browsing History.
- Undetected: This feature works in stealth mode. TheTruthSpy app functions in an invisible mode to track the browsing history. Nobody will be able to detect this app.
- View History: You can use this feature to view the details of all the sites visited on the phone.
- User-Friendly: This feature is user-friendly. You don’t need any technical knowledge to track browsing history. You need only basic knowledge to know how to use the app.
- Control Usage: You can control your child’s usage of the site. You can guide them and explain to them the importance of using the internet for a useful purpose.
- Block Sites: You can block specific sites on their phone by using this feature. They won’t be able to access the site anymore.
How to Track Browsing History
Now that you know everything about this feature, let’s learn how to use this feature. We will explain everything in simple steps. Follow the given steps to track browsing history.
Step 1: Prepare the Phone
First; you need to prepare the phone. To do it, you need to enable sources from the settings options. Then it would be best if you disabled Play Protect and turn off notifications.
Step 2: Download
You have to download the app from the website thetruthspy.com. First, visit the official TheTruthSpy website. Then find the download link and download the app on the phone.
Step 3: Install
Open the download folder to find the file. Open the file and tap on install to complete the installation process. Give necessary permissions required to run the app.
Step 4: Account Creation
Now, open the app and click on register/ signup. Fill all the details asked on the page. You need to enter your email id first. Then you have to choose a strong password.
Step 5: Delete History
After your account is created, you have to delete all the evidence from the phone. Hide the icon and delete the history.
Step 6: Log in
After the setup, you can use your own device and start tracking the phone. Go to the website at my.thetruthspy.com and click on the login option. Then enter your details and login.
Step 7: Track Browsing History
After you log in, go to the control panel. Choose the Track Browsing History feature to track the internet browsing history of the phone.
Follow these steps to track browsing history on the phone by using the Browsing History feature of TheTruthSpy app.