This policy governs your purchase of TheTruthSpy application subscription. Please be sure to read this carefully before completing your order as it sets out your rights with respect to your purchases, including essential restrictions and exclusions.
In case you have technical issues with the TheTruthSpy monitoring application, which cannot be fixed by TheTruthSpy Customer Support Center, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Center. To contact the Customer Support Center please write to email@example.com.
Subject to this Refund Policy, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 7 days following the day of your purchase provided your reasons don’t contradict with the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
No refunds can be issued to a user for the following reasons:
- If 7 days have passed since the date of purchase.
- If a user refuses to re-install TheTruthSpy application if the operating system is updated on the target phone.
- If the user’s target device does not comply with the TheTruthSpy Compatibility Policy.
Only the following operating system is supported: Android. Compatible versions for this system are: Android> = 4.1 & Android <= 9.0
Some features of the TheTruthSpy application require a specific Android version, these features will not work if your device is not compatible, so no refunds will be issued if these features do not work for you.
- If the target phone has lost the connection with the TheTruthSpy subscription due to lack of internet access, factory reset or update to the last version of the operating system.
- If the target phone is not the property of a user or if a user does not receive the consent of a target phone owner to install the TheTruthSpy application or if the user has forgotten the word pass to unlock it.
- If the target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.).
- If the target phone was reset to original factory settings.
- If a user does not follow the setup guidelines stated on our site or from our customer support team or does not accept technical assistance.
- If a user did not receive the data that was saved on a target phone before TheTruthSpy was installed on it.
- If the TheTruthSpy application has been disconnected or damaged by an anti-virus application, the owner of a target device, or other services.
- For personal reasons (I changed my mind, I made a purchase by mistake, the application was not used, etc.).
Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another TheTruthSpy subscription at a later time, it cannot be submitted to the same request for reimbursement.
You must send your refund request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept refund requests made in any other way. The refund decision must be made within seven business days.
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan(s), you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us. Account’s reactivation is processed at our discretion and only after our receipt of the unpaid purchase(s).Charges for the service(s) which use our credit card payment processor will be identified on your credit card statement. Fees, incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Provider, and disputes that require accounting or legal services shall be covered by you.