How to Stop Someone from Spying on My Cell Phone
October 31, 2018 8:55AM
by: Allen Johnson
Get the Way to Stop Someone from Spying on My Cell Phone
Are you worried that someone is spying on you or you have doubts about it? If you have any suspicious activities on your phone that you think is caused because someone is trying to spy on you. These days it is very easy to get spied by someone that is usually done by your closed ones in order to get your personal information. But now you do not have to worry because we will help you in finding whether you are being spied or not? All you have to do is follow our easy steps and in no time you will have the answer to your question that whether you are being spied or not?
We at TheTruthSpy have the solution of how you can stop someone from spying on you. But before stopping someone you have to be sure that you are actually spied on because it can be your misunderstanding also. So, let us start without any more delays.
These are the ways to Stop Someone from Spying on My Cell Phone
- Uses of mobile data more than you do- this is the first sign that you can check. If you think that your mobile data is being used more than usual there may be a chance you are being spied. But it is always better to check whether the data is not being used by your own phone for backup or updating process.
- Excess batter use- if your phone battery drains faster than usual even though your phone is on standby then be aware there may be chances that you are being spied form someone. Though check that you do not have a faulty charger or your own background processes that drains a battery.
- Activity on standby mode- if your phone shows activity on it even after it is on standby node for so long. The best way to determine this is by checking if your phone gets heated even if it is not in use. You can also check it from your task manager and activity control settings.
- Stopping spy from an android phone- for this go to your activity manager or running services in the settings. This can be done very easily as you can check it by seeing all the installed apps on your phone both by device and memory card (if you have any)
- Stopping spy from iOS- this is comparatively easy to check. If you find any app that is not on apple store but installed on your device then it can be a spying app. Also, if you find that jailbreaking is done on your phone then also it can be a spying app.
Now you know all about how to stopping someone from spying on your phone with the help of TheTruthSpy.
Review: How to Stop Someone from Spying on My Cell Phone
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)