SMS means text messages. If you want to communicate with someone without talking on the phone, you can use the text message feature.
You can type anything and send it to a person. Once when the internet wasn’t a thing, people used to rely on SMS for communication.
SMS still plays a very important role in our life. All the messages from the bank and all the notifications are in the form of text messages.
Even if you no longer use SMS, you will still have 3 to 5 SMS on your phone from the local service providers.
There are many people who use SMS for communication. If you want to send a secret message to a person, you can use SMS.
It helps you to keep your conversation a secret as most of the people avoids checking SMS.
Because of this reason, many people are using SMS for secret conversations. Most of the kids use SMS to send vulgar messages. They use it for bullying as well.
Parents avoid using text messages when it comes to spying on the phone. They are under the impression that SMS is not important.
However, parents need to track SMS in order t0o find out what the kids are doing on their phone.
Table of Contents
Free SMS Tracker
If you want to track SMS for free, you can use free SMS tracker apps. There are many tracking apps in the market with SMS tracking feature. In this article, you can show you “How to Track SMS for Free” using TheTruthSpy App.
This feature helps you to track all the SMS for free. You can use it to track all the incoming as well as outgoing SMS.
Most of the parents use free SMS tracker to track the SMS on their child’s phone. It helps them to know what kind of messages they are sharing.
You don’t have to spend any money to track SMS. With the help of free SMS tracker, you can track all the text messages for free.
Benefits of Using Free SMS Tracker
There are many benefits of using free SMS tracker. You can use it to track all the SMS for free.
- Inbox SMS: You can use free SMS tracker to track all the inbox SMS for free. You will come to know what type of messages your kids are receiving.
- Outbox SMS: You can also track outbox SMS. It will help you to know what type of SMS your kids are sending to others.
- Deleted SMS: You will be able to track all the deleted SMS as well. If the SMS in recorded in the app, you will be able to see it even if the person deletes it.
- SMS Media: It will help you to check all the message media. You can check the images and videos.
- SMS Details: You can track all the other details of the SMS. It will help you to track the SMS date, time, name of the sender, name of receiver, contact number and many other things.
- Free: You will be able to track all the SMS for free. There is no need to make any payment to use the tracking app.
How to Track SMS for Free?
In order to track SMS for free, you need to use the free SMS tracker feature of TheTruthSpy app. You need to make sure it is a free spying app. You need to download and install the app on the phone in order to use TheTruthSpy app. However, if you cannot use the phone, you can only track SMS for iPhone. For android spying, you need to install the app on the phone.
Step 1: Download Free SMS Tracker
If you want to track SMS on an android phone, you need to download the app on the phone. There is no remote installation in android phone. You need to use the phone once to download and install the app on the phone at https://android.thetruthspy.com/.
Step 2: Register
After you set up the app on the phone, you can register directly to start tracking the SMS. Then you can visit the Live Panel at my.thetruthspy.com to view all SMS history.
Step 3: Track SMS
After you log in to the account, you need to use Text Message Spy option to track all the SMS on the phone.