Introduction – S6 to S7 – A Long Path Crossed:
All of will remember how the Samsung Galaxy S6 was. Yes, it may have footballers like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney and even vintage legend Franz Beckenbauer advertising its powers but overall, it failed to impress. Agreed it had some revolutionary technology like heart beat sensor and curved edge glass design but something was missing. Something we wanted more from that phone and something which it miserably failed to deliver.
Now, the Korean giants have brought out their latest model which is obviously Samsung Galaxy S7. Along with it, this phone has brought in lot of hope for both the customers and the company.
Design of Samsung phones was always highly criticized. They have a reputation, well a bad reputation no doubt, of making all their phones look almost exactly the same. Sizes differed according to screen size and of course price but the basic design would always remain the same. It would be very difficult to tell two phones with same screen size, apart. However, Samsung Galaxy S7 is the companies answer to all this criticism. S7 is much better than S6 and obviously way better than S5.
Key Features of New Samsung Galaxy S7:
Prepared to be surprised and stunned. Samsung Galaxy S7 is not just better than its predecessor (which it should be without any doubt) but it is also much better than any of the phones, either in its price range or even above it. Without much further ado, let the specifications of this phone speak volumes about it:
- Has a 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display which sports QHD (1440 x 2560 pixels) resolution at a cracking 577 pixel per inch. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Runs on an Exynos 8890 chipset which is clocked at 2.6 GHz and is a Mongoose quad core. An additional processor includes a 1.6 GHz Cortex A53 quad core. Graphics will be provided by Mali T880 MP12.
- Those who are fans of Qualcomm Snapdragon processors will have a dual core 2.15 GHz Kryo + 1.6 GHz Kryo Snapdragon 820 chipset. Graphics for this will be provided by Adreno 530.
- 4GB of RAM with built in storage capacity of 32GB or 64GB will be available which can be expanded to 200GB with microSD card.
- It will be running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with TouchWiz skin and Samsung Pay.
- Cameras will be a pair of 12MP/5MP back and front. Phase detection, HDR, LED flash, f/1.7 aperture 1.4 micron pixel size are main features of the front 12MP back camera while front 5MP one will have QHD video, HDR and f/1.7 aperture.
- Fingerprint scanner provides additional security.
- 3000 mAh battery provides the juice.
- It will support LTE, GSM and HSPA.
It also has some disadvantages like, absence of FM radio, Stereo Speakers and IR blaster, but then, these things are very outdated.
With jaw dropping specs and revolutionary design, Samsung Galaxy S7 has left all critics is silence. Negative aspects are almost negligible. Prices too are going to be really affordable. Such a phone comes only once in a while. Don’t sit back and miss out. Grab a Samsung Galaxy S7 now!