Auto Answer and Ambient Voice Recording. Is it different?
September 21, 2015 10:14AM
by: Allen Johnson
I/ What is Auto Answer (Spy Call)
This wonderful feature help you turn your phone into a perfect bugging device.
How it works?
When you call from your monitor phone to the target device your call will be auto-answered and you will be able to listen the device surroundings. Please note that this feature will work if the device is locked, if the device is in use (unlocked) your call will be rejected
To turn a phone into a bugging device, first you need to turn on Auto Answer feature and set a monitor number. Monitor number is the phone number you will use to make a spy call to target iDevice (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – the phone which installed the application) and the target phone will automatic receive the call from this monitor number without the phone user awareness and you can hear all the sound and know everything happens surrounding the target phone. Only monitor number can make a spy call to target phone. There will be no record of this call in Call History of the target phone so there is no trace left.
II/ What is Ambient Voice Recording
2. This feature needs target device has internet connection. So if it does not work please check internet connection on target devices.
3. This feature is different from feature auto-answer (you make a call to target device) and phone call recording (all calls will be recorded directly on target device and send recorded file to your control panel to let use hear later). This feature lets you both hear lively and hear later with audio files.
4. If it is recording and there is a incoming call then it will stop immediately. The same with case user want to make a call.
5. In previous version sometimes you should send a SMS command <*#1005> to force target device turn on internet connection and force starting to record. – See more at: http://thetruthspy.com/blog-free-spyware-cell-phone/ambient-recording-software-thetruthspy/#sthash.ytFLaiiL.dpuf
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)