How to spy Viber messages for Android phones
June 30, 2015 9:54AM
by: Allen Johnson
About Viber Chat
The most globally popular messaging app
Viber – Free Phone Calls is, as it’s name indicates, an application that allows you to make phone calls for free.
To use it, of course, you will need to have a compatible Android device with WiFi connection, and the contact that you wish to call must also have to the application installed on their device. If not, then you will not be able to contact them using the service.
Once you have the app on your device, all you have to do is let it access your contacts and, in a matter of seconds, you will be able to make phone calls with pretty good audio without paying for anything other than the Internet connection, for which WiFi is recommended as opposed to 3G, being that using 3G you will probably spend more on data fees than you would for the phone.
Viber – Free Phone Calls is a very useful app that allows its users to save a lot of money on phone calls. What’s more, it is very easy to use and configures your contacts automatically. All very comfortable.
Need to Spy on a Someone’s Viber Messages?
Relax, Here is a Complete Spying Guide!
This article will uncover some of the possible ways through which you can spy Viber messages of your children or suspected partner. The possible ways are as described below:
1. Spy Software: The Easiest Way to spy Viber messages
Using a spy software program is the easiest way to spy on Viber messages. Although there are a handful of companies marketing substandard Viber spy programs on the market today, there exists a few genuine products as well that are worth considering. One of my favorite software to spy on Viber chat is TheTruthSpy which is known for its quality and top notch features.
TheTruthSpy lets you view all the Viber conversations that take place through the target phone. With TheTruthSpy, Viber spy messages, spy Viber messages, you can:
– View all Viber chat conversations.
– Find out the names and numbers of people they have been chatting with.
– Get time and date stamps to know when each chat took place.
– All Viber conversations are uploaded to your online TheTruthSpy control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.
The following are some of the exciting features of TheTruthSpy which makes it a perfect choice for How to spy Viber messages on Android phones:
TheTruthSpy software works by tracking all activity in the background of the monitored phone including GPS location, web history, images, videos, email, SMS, Skype, WhatsApp, keystrokes and much more
– View gps tracking real-time and silent
– View complete SMS incoming and outgoing text messages
– Whatsapp spy messages and iMessage for iPhone
– Silent Call Recording with high quality MP3
– Log call details and websites visited
– View photos taken by the phone
– Remote and SMS Command
– Ambient Voice Recording
The best tracking spy software for iPhone/iPad (4.x to 7.x)Download Now
2. Catch Viber Notification on Android: For Android Developers
The other way How to spy Skype messages on Android phones is to write an app, to catch Viber Messages Notification(only incoming Skype messages). Beside you can catch Whatsapp, Facebook, Skype, Gmail… Notification.
You can get code from GitHub
3. Get database Viber on Android: For ROOT device
Using app Root Explorer to get database Viber app.
If you successfully manage to execute all the above mentioned steps, you will have a replica of the target user’s Viber account running on your phone. That means you will receive notifications on your phone for each and every activity of the target Viber user. For spying on Viber , I still recommend the usage of TheTruthSpy as this method is lot simpler than that of catching Viber Notification
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)