How to protect teen from dating apps
December 30, 2016 8:23AM
by: Allen Johnson
Teenagers are vulnerable to the explicit online sites. They are more curious about these things and end in bigger problems. The technology has reduced the distances and allowed us to contact the person we want in lesser time. This is the one side of the picture. The distances that converted the earth to a global village has also brought some unwanted people close to us. Online dating is one of the examples of such closeness. There are many online dating websites that are registering the youngsters, especially the teenagers, and leading to astray.
Negative impacts of the online dating apps
The dating apps register you with your credentials and then give you a list of other people that you want to look. The registered people can be filtered by the age, place, and other attributes. One can find the person of its choice and then have a date with it. This is the ideal scenario, but in fact, this is never the case. These websites are corrupting people to great extents. There are many factors in the dating apps that make them lethal for the people, especially the teenagers. Here are some of the factors.
- The dating accounts are, many a time, fake and the person who is being displayed on the profile picture is not talking to you. They are deceiving you and may harm in many ways.
- There are fake people who want to use you in different illegal and activities and come close to you by using the advantage of being portraying themselves to be from opposite and attractive sex.
- Even if you are talking to any genuine person then the teens, especially girls are in grave danger because you cannot expect to have a nice and good person talking to you. All you can find here is a group of thugs and explicit-natured people who will cause you more harm than good.
- The problem is that the teens are more attracted to such stuff. The newly founded sexual desires and the attractive presentation of sexually explicit material make them more vulnerable to such stuff. All they get in return in problems and bigger problems.
- Oversharing is another problem with these websites. When teens register their account, they give all their details on them. This lets the other person know you more precisely and accurately. The sexual predators are always looking for someone like this.
The protection is the TheTruthSpy. It will let you know where your teen is by the GPRS locator. The calls and logs can also be checked if there is something wrong happening. The online history can also be monitored, and you can save your loved one before getting into bigger problems. The voice can be recorded and heard remotely by the services provided by TheTruthSpy. It will help you in knowing what the teen is talking about. You have to vigilant enough for your children when they are in this age as there are predators sitting outside waiting to come on the path of dating apps.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)