Monitoring Kids: How Much Is Too Much
October 14, 2017 7:44PM
by: Allen Johnson
Kids are the most delicate part of the life of a parent. To ensure their safety and secure future, parents sometimes go beyond the limits and do things that are really not needed. There interference that is more than required may hamper a Childs mental grown and may result in various problems. Therefore, it’s important for the parents to understand where to stop. Monitoring a growing child is very necessary, and it must be done in every correct way. But monitoring or restricting a child too much can be really harmful.
In this technological era, you cannot stop your child from using devices like smart phones and laptops as is become a part of their growth. But giving them freedom to use a personal phone before a certain age can be harmful. The biggest mistake a parent makes is by giving their child freedom and not instructing them about the use of these devices. And after they see anything suspicious they suddenly start interfering in their lives. This may make the child irritated, and you may spoil your relations with your child. Therefore it is important to perform things according to a plan and within limits.
How much is too much in parental monitoring?
It is important to keep a record of your kid’s activities, but at the same time, you do not want to make them feel uncomfortable. For this, you have to take certain steps that can pave a safe way for you. First of all, you must narrow down things that you should not do. And then decide on the things that can be done to monitor your child. Here are few things that may make parental monitoring too much:
- Do not get over protective– tell your kid that you trust on them and let them take some decisions on their own. Do not become overprotective and take decisions on their behalf. This will lower the confidence of your child and hamper his decision making skill.
- Do not interfere more than required- If someone will interfere in your life, you would definitely not like it. Similarly interfering in your kid’s life too much can throw a negative impact on them.
- Do not be over strict- a study has revealed that very strict parents make most of the criminals. Do not scold your child more than required. It will not only ruin your relationships but can push your child into criminal activities.
How can monitoring be done in the best manner?
There are several ways in which you can keep a record of your Childs activities in the best manner. One of them is by using TheTruthSpy app. It is a spying application that can be installed in your kid’s Smartphone. By using this app, you will get information of the activity performed in the Smartphone of your child. You can record voice calls and monitor the messages. Not only this you can view the record of internet usage and all the multimedia files. The best thing about this app is that it is 100% untraceable. Thus your kid will not be able to know about it. Along with TheTruthSpy app, you should try to build good relation with your child.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)