4 ways to hack Whatsapp tracker messages Android phone
June 30, 2015 9:52AM
by: Allen Johnson
— About Whatsapp —
The most globally popular messaging app
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.
Therefore, in order to investigate the truth about their partners or children it becomes inevitable for many individuals and parents to spy on WhatsApp messages.
— Need to Spy on a Someone’s WhatsApp Messages —
Relax, Here is a Complete Spying Guide!
This article will uncover some of the possible ways through which you can spy on WhatsApp messages of your children or suspected partner. The possible ways are as described below:
Video Hack Whatsapp Guide
1. Using Spy Software
The Easiest Way to spy Whatsapp messages
Using a spy software program is the easiest way to spy on WhatsApp messages. Although there are a handful of companies marketing substandard WhatsApp spy programs on the market today, there exists a few genuine products as well that are worth considering. One of my favorite software to spy on WhatsApp is TheTruthSpy which is known for its quality and top notch features.
TheTruthSpy lets you view all the WhatsApp conversations that take place through the target phone. With TheTruthSpy, how to hack whatsapp, hack Whatsapp messages, hack Whatsapp, you can:
– View all WhatsApp chat conversations.
– Find out the names and numbers of people they have been chatting with.
– Get time and date stamps to know when each chat took place.
– Get access to any photos, videos or audio files sent through WhatsApp and saved on the target phone.
– All WhatsApp conversations are uploaded to your online TheTruthSpy control panel which you can access from anywhere with an internet connection.
The following are some of the exciting features of TheTruthSpy which makes it a perfect choice for 4 ways to hack Whatsapp tracker messages Android phone:
2. Spoofing the MAC Address
The Difficult Way to spy Whatsapp messages
WhatsApp has a small vulnerability which allows you to run the same WhatsApp account on two phones provided they both have the same MAC address. For this, you will have to gain access to the target phone to record its MAC address and spoof the same on your device. This is how you can find the MAC address of the target phone:
– For Android – Head over to settings — About phone — Statu s— Wi-Fi MAC address
– For iPhone – Head over to Settings— General — About — Wi-Fi address
– For Windows Phone – Head over to Settings — About — More info — MAC address
– For BlackBerry – Head over to options — Device — Device and Status info — WLAN MAC
Spoof WIFI Mac address; LINK http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-s/general/update-18-05-13-spoof-wifi-mac-address-t1385577
3. Catch Whatsapp Notification on Android
For Android Developers
The other way to spy on someone’s WhatsApp messages is to write an app, to catch Whatsapp Notification(only incoming Whatsapp messages).
You can get code from https://github.com/gabrielemariotti/androiddev/tree/master/NotificationListener44
If you successfully manage to execute all the above mentioned steps, you will have a replica of the target user’s WhatsApp account running on your phone. That means you will receive notifications on your phone for each and every activity of the target WhatsApp user. For spying on WhatsApp, I still recommend the usage of TheTruthSpy as this method is lot simpler than that of spoofing MAC address or catch Whatsapp Notification
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)